Thursday 16 February 2012

The Scroobious Pictures - Travel

This month's theme for The Scroobious Pictures is Travel.
________________________________________________________

But first, JOY OF JOYS, my blog problems are resolved.

YOU can now Subscribe to this blog, should you so desire, in the happy knowledge that your friendly cyber-postman WILL finally deliver new posts, hot and fresh-minted, to your email door.

If you are one of my valued and loyal Followers, please note that you also need to Subscribe in order to receive notifications of new posts.

Just click on Subscribe at the top right hand side of the page and fill in your details.


Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
_________________________________________________________

The Scroobious Pictures

February's subject is: Travel


Having had my knuckles quite properly rapped, I have now read, learnt and inwardly digested the rules!


Here are some pictures taken specially for Travel


My theme is: Going Nowhere


The higgeldy-piggeldy Transport Museum at Dromod


A little gateway to the big Atlantic silted with sand


The fishing fleet aground at low tide

At a standstill





                        Join in - visit the Scroobious home page and post a picture yourself!

5 comments:

  1. Love your photos <3 ---kate kresse

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great pix. My favourites are the first and the third for their colour and vibrancye. Not sure that man in the last pic should have got into sch a small car!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't help wondering how he did! Possibly why it was at a standstill.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic photos! I'm sorry that I missed them for much of the month because of my silly spam filter. Hopefully solved that now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Lorely, all fixed - your comment is back on the Monthly Photography Challenge Page (http://thescroobiouspip.com/about-2/)

    and I put up a blog post especially for you: (http://thescroobiouspip.com/2012/02/18/lorelys-travel-photos-for-the-monthly-challenge/)

    ReplyDelete

Ah, go on! Make my day - leave a comment!